Kurdish women's preference for mode of birth: A qualitative study
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
How to Cite
Shahoei, R., Rezaei, M., Ranaei, F., Khosravy, F. and Zaheri, F. (2013), Kurdish women's preference for mode of birth: A qualitative study. International Journal of Nursing Practice. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12150
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!