Student nurses' attitudes towards professional containment methods used in psychiatric wards and perceptions of aggression
Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 346–352, August 2014
How to Cite
Özcan, N. K., Bilgin, H., Badırgalı Boyacıoğlu, N. E. and Kaya, F. (2014), Student nurses' attitudes towards professional containment methods used in psychiatric wards and perceptions of aggression. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 346–352. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12157
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 29 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Research Fund of Istanbul University. Grant Number: UDP/18786
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.