Address Where Work was Carried Out: University of Massachusetts Amherst, 181 Presidents Drive, Amherst, Massachusetts 01003.
An e-health intervention for increasing diabetes knowledge in African Americans
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S3, pages 36–43, September 2013
How to Cite
Moussa, M., Sherrod, D. and Choi, J. (2013), An e-health intervention for increasing diabetes knowledge in African Americans. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 19: 36–43. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12167
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- College of Nursing Research Center
- Deanship of Scientific Research at King Saud University
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.