Conflict of interest: No conflict of interest has been declared by the authors.
Implementation of evidence-based nursing practice for diabetic patients: An Iranian experience
Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S3, pages 73–80, September 2013
How to Cite
Varaei, S., Salsali, M. and Cheraghi, M. A. (2013), Implementation of evidence-based nursing practice for diabetic patients: An Iranian experience. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 19: 73–80. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12170
Author contributions: Shokoh Varaei contributed to the study design, data collection and analysis, and is responsible for the drafting of the manuscript.
Mahvash Salsali and Mohammad Ali Cheraghi contributed to the study design, supervision, data analysis, manuscript writing and critical revisions for important intellectual content.
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: FEB 2013
- School of Nursing and Midwifery
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.