Change of glycaemic control and predictors in diabetes patients: Longitudinal observational study during the one year after hospital discharge
Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S3, pages 28–35, September 2013
How to Cite
Tai, L.-A., Tsai, L.-Y. and Chen, S.-C. (2013), Change of glycaemic control and predictors in diabetes patients: Longitudinal observational study during the one year after hospital discharge. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 19: 28–35. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12172
This study was supported Grant CTCN-98-15 from the Cardinal Tien College of Healthcare & Management in Taiwan.
Conflict of interest
- Issue published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Article first published online: 1 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
- Cardinal Tien College of Healthcare & Management in Taiwan. Grant Number: CTCN-98-15
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.