The source(s) of support in the form of grants, equipment, drugs or all of these: None.
Safe venepuncture techniques using a vacuum tube system
Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 19, Issue Supplement S3, pages 11–19, September 2013
How to Cite
Fujii, C., Ishii, H. and Takanishi, A. (2013), Safe venepuncture techniques using a vacuum tube system. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 19: 11–19. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12175
The authors state that there is no conflict of interest.
Ethical approval was obtained from the ethics committee of the Graduate School of Health Management, Keio University.
- Issue online: 30 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: DEC 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.