Funding: This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2010-0003737).
Measurement equivalence of touch-screen computerized and paper-based diabetes-specific quality-of-life questionnaires
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
How to Cite
Lee, E.-H., Lee, Y. W., Lee, K.-W., Kim, D. J., Kim, Y.-S. and Nam, M.-S. (2013), Measurement equivalence of touch-screen computerized and paper-based diabetes-specific quality-of-life questionnaires. International Journal of Nursing Practice. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12184
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0003737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.