Funding: This research was supported by Basic Science Research Program through the National Research Foundation of Korea (NRF) funded by the Ministry of Education, Science and Technology (2010-0003737).
Measurement equivalence of touch-screen computerized and paper-based diabetes-specific quality-of-life questionnaires
Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 382–389, August 2014
How to Cite
Lee, E.-H., Lee, Y. W., Lee, K.-W., Kim, D. J., Kim, Y.-S. and Nam, M.-S. (2014), Measurement equivalence of touch-screen computerized and paper-based diabetes-specific quality-of-life questionnaires. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 382–389. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12184
The authors declare no conflicts of interest.
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2014
- Article first published online: 30 SEP 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: JAN 2013
- Ministry of Education, Science and Technology. Grant Number: 2010-0003737
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.