Media use for seeking health/cancer-related information: Findings from knowledge, attitudes and practices towards cancer prevention and care survey in Jordan
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 608–615, December 2014
How to Cite
Akhu-Zaheya, L. M., Jagbir, M. T., Othman, A. and Ahram, M. (2014), Media use for seeking health/cancer-related information: Findings from knowledge, attitudes and practices towards cancer prevention and care survey in Jordan. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 608–615. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12196
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Arab Fund for Economic and Social Development (AFESD)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.