Role of depressive symptoms and self-efficacy of medication adherence in Korean patients after successful percutaneous coronary intervention
Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 564–572, December 2014
How to Cite
Son, Y.-J., Kim, S.-H. and Park, J.-H. (2014), Role of depressive symptoms and self-efficacy of medication adherence in Korean patients after successful percutaneous coronary intervention. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 564–572. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12203
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
- Soonchunhyang University Research Fund. Grant Number: 20120682
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.