Authors' contribution: All three authors participated in preparing the study design and literature review; LW and JH data collection and analysis; MN draft manuscript preparation; all authors approved the final version to be published.
Quality of life, depression, adherence to treatment and illness perception of patients on haemodialysis
Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 1–10, February 2015
How to Cite
Nabolsi, M. M., Wardam, L. and Al-Halabi, J. O. (2015), Quality of life, depression, adherence to treatment and illness perception of patients on haemodialysis. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 1–10. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12205
Ethical approval: Ethical approval was sought through the University of Jordan, Faculty of Nursing Ethics Committee and institutional reviewboard of participating hospitals.
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 OCT 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.