Person-centred care in the Indonesian health-care system
Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 616–622, December 2014
How to Cite
Dewi, W. N., Evans, D., Bradley, H. and Ullrich, S. (2014), Person-centred care in the Indonesian health-care system. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 616–622. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12213
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 13 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Directorate General of Higher Education, Ministry of Education and Culture, Republic of Indonesia
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.