Institution where research was conducted: Health Systems and Workforce Research Unit, Alberta Health Services, 10301 Southport Lane SW, Calgary, AB. T2W 1S7.
The evolving role of nurses in primary care medical settings
Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 629–635, December 2014
How to Cite
Oelke, N. D., Besner, J. and Carter, R. (2014), The evolving role of nurses in primary care medical settings. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 629–635. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12219
- Issue online: 22 DEC 2014
- Version of Record online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2013
- Canadian Institute for Health Research and Alberta Innovates
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.