The work environment of haemodialysis nurses and its impact on patients’ outcomes
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
How to Cite
Prezerakos, P., Galanis, P. and Moisoglou, I. (2013), The work environment of haemodialysis nurses and its impact on patients’ outcomes. International Journal of Nursing Practice. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12223
Panagiotis Prezerakos: conception and design of the study, analysis and interpretation of the data, draft of the paper, editing and critical revision of the final paper, final approval of the version to be published.
Peter Galanis: conception and design of the study, data collection, analysis and interpretation of the data and drafting of the paper, final approval of the version to be published.
Ioannis Moisoglou: conception and design of the study, data collection, analysis and interpretation of the data and drafting of the paper, final approval of the version to be published.
Postal address: University of Peloponnese, Faculty of Nursing,Gr-23100, Sparta, Greece
Phone Number: +30 27310 89722
Postal address: Center for Health Services Management and Evaluation, University of Athens, 123 Papadiamantopoulou Street, GR-11527, Athens, Greece
Phone Number: +30 210 746 14 71
Postal address: General Hospital of Lamia, Hemodialysis Department, Papasiopoulou end, Gr—35100, Lamia, Greece
Phone Number: +30 22310 29188, +30 22310 63977
Authors state that the protocol for the research project has been approved by Ethics Committee of the 5th Regional Health Authority of Greece, and it conforms to the provisions of the Declaration of Helsinki in 1995 (as revised in Edinburgh 2000).
Conflict of interest: There is no conflict of interest.
Financial support: There was no financial support.
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.