Contributions: Study design: EL, HP, JW; data collection and analysis: EL, YK, SP; and manuscript preparation: EL, HP, JW, YK, SP.
Identifying core nursing sensitive outcomes associated with the most frequently used North American Nursing Diagnosis Association—International nursing diagnoses for patients with cerebrovascular disease in Korea
Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
© 2013 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 20, Issue 6, pages 636–645, December 2014
How to Cite
Lee, E., Park, H., Whyte, J., Kim, Y. and Park, S. Y. (2014), Identifying core nursing sensitive outcomes associated with the most frequently used North American Nursing Diagnosis Association—International nursing diagnoses for patients with cerebrovascular disease in Korea. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 20: 636–645. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12224
Conflict of interest: None.
- Issue published online: 22 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 22 NOV 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
- National Research Foundation of Korea. Grant Number: NRF-2013S1A5A2A01014884
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.