Psychological state in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting surgery or percutaneous coronary intervention and their spouses
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
How to Cite
Roohafza, H., Sadeghi, M., Khani, A., Andalib, E., Alikhasi, H. and Rafiei, M. (2014), Psychological state in patients undergoing coronary artery bypass grafting surgery or percutaneous coronary intervention and their spouses. International Journal of Nursing Practice. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12234
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.