Author's contribution to the paper
Evaluating the effects of preoperative fasting and fluid limitation
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 2, pages 156–165, April 2015
How to Cite
Tosun, B., Yava, A. and Açıkel, C. (2015), Evaluating the effects of preoperative fasting and fluid limitation. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 156–165. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12239
All of the authors have contributed to the study on conception and design, data collection, analysis and interpretation of data, drafting the article, revising it critically for important intellectual content, and final approval of the version to be published. Betül Tosun, Ayla Yava and Cengizhan Açıkel are in agreement with the content of the manuscript.
The protocol for the research project has been approved by the Ethics Committee of Gulhane Military Medical Academy within which the work was undertaken, and it conforms to the provisions of the Declaration of Helsinki in 1995 (as revised in Edinburgh 2000). Ethical Council Approval Number: 1491-1250-11/1539.
Informed consent and anonymity
All the subjects/participants were enrolled in the study after informed consent and the participant anonymity was preserved.
This research received no specific grant from any funding agency in the public, commercial or not-for-profit sectors.
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2015
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: MAY 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.