Conflict of Interest: The authors declare that Michael Wood is a Consultant, Open Space Technology.
‘Why nurses are leaving the profession … lack of support from managers’: What nurses from an e-cohort study said
Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 359–366, August 2015
How to Cite
Tuckett, A., Winters-Chang, P., Bogossian, F. and Wood, M. (2015), ‘Why nurses are leaving the profession … lack of support from managers’: What nurses from an e-cohort study said. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 359–366. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12245
Source of Funding: This Nurses and Midwives e-Cohort Study is supported by grants from the Australian Research Council (LP0562102), Australian National Health and Medical Research Council (2005002108) and New Zealand Health Research Council (456163). Industry partners providing additional funding include: Queensland Health, the South Australian Department of Health, Injury Pre vention and Control Australia (Pty Ltd), Nursing Council of New Zealand and the Macquarie Bank Foundation. Industry partners providing in kind support for the project include: Queensland Nursing Council, Nurses and Midwives Board of New South Wales, Nurses Board of Tasmania, Nurses Board of Western Australia, Nurses Board of the Australian Capitol Territory and Nursing Council of New Zealand. Corporate sponsors include Virgin Blue, Virgin Atlantic and MessageNet.
- Issue online: 30 JUL 2015
- Version of Record online: 26 FEB 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Australian Research Council. Grant Number: LP0562102
- Australian National Health and Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 2005002108
- New Zealand Health Research Council. Grant Number: 456163
- Queensland Health the South Australian Department of Health, Injury Pre vention and Control Australia (Pty Ltd)
- Nursing Council of New Zealand
- Macquarie Bank Foundation
- Queensland Nursing Council, Nurses and Midwives Board of New South Wales
- Nurses Board of Tasmania
- Nurses Board of Western Australia
- Nurses Board of the Australian Capitol Territory
- Virgin Blue
- Virgin Atlantic
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.