Yu-Jing Zhang and Yin-Guang Fan contributed equally to this work and should be considered co-first authors.
HIV/AIDS stigma among older PLWHA in south rural China
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 221–228, June 2015
How to Cite
Zhang, Y.-J., Fan, Y.-G., Dai, S.-Y., Li, B.-Z., Xu, W.-D., Hu, L.-F., Liu, J., Su, H. and Ye, D.-Q. (2015), HIV/AIDS stigma among older PLWHA in south rural China. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 221–228. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12254
Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- Liuzhou Centre for Disease Control and Prevention
- Luzhai County Centre for Disease Control and Prevention
- The People's Hospital of Luzhai County, Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.