Focus on Feeding! Evaluation of a framework for maximizing mealtime in aged care facilities
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 269–277, June 2015
How to Cite
Chang, E., Brownhill, S., Bidewell, J., Johnson, A. and Ratnayake, S. (2015), Focus on Feeding! Evaluation of a framework for maximizing mealtime in aged care facilities. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 269–277. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12260
EC—study design and manuscript; SB—qualitative data analysis, model design and development, and manuscript; JB—study design, statistical analysis and manuscript; AJ—study design and manuscript; SR—data collection and manuscript.
- Issue published online: 2 JUN 2015
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- University of Western Sydney
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.