Stress, sleep quality and unplanned Caesarean section in pregnant women
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 454–461, October 2015
How to Cite
Ko, Y.-L., Lin, P.-C. and Chen, S.-C. (2015), Stress, sleep quality and unplanned Caesarean section in pregnant women. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 454–461. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12267
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- Shin Kong Wu Ho-Su Memorial Hospital. Grant Number: 99-SKH-FJU-19
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.