Prevalence and risk factors of frailty phenotype among vulnerable solitary elderly individuals
Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 321–327, June 2015
How to Cite
Chang, S.-F., Yang, R.-S., Nieh, H.-M. and Wen, G.-M. (2015), Prevalence and risk factors of frailty phenotype among vulnerable solitary elderly individuals. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 321–327. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12280
- Issue online: 2 JUN 2015
- Version of Record online: 8 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: JUN 2013
- National Science Council of the Republic of China, Taiwan. Grant Number: NSC 101-2314-B-227-001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.