Huixu Xie contributed equally to this work.
A survey on oral care practices for ventilator-assisted patients in intensive care units in 3A hospitals of mainland China
Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 699–708, December 2015
How to Cite
2015) A survey on oral care practices for ventilator-assisted patients in intensive care units in 3A hospitals of mainland China. Int J Nurs Pract, 21: 699–708. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12282., , , , and (
Funding by 2010Creation plan for students, Sichuan University.
- Issue published online: 3 DEC 2015
- Article first published online: 1 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- 2010Creation plan for students, Sichuan University
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.