Funding source: This study was self-funded.
Internationally recruited neonatal nurses' experiences in the National Health Service in London
Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 419–425, August 2015
How to Cite
Alexis, O. and Shillingford, A. (2015), Internationally recruited neonatal nurses' experiences in the National Health Service in London. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 419–425. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12284
Conflict of Interest: No conflict of interest.
Authors' Contribution: OA and AS were involved in the design of the study and in drafting of the manuscript. AS was involved in the data collection and analysis of the study.
- Issue published online: 30 JUL 2015
- Article first published online: 26 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.