Iranian mothers' perceptions of the impact of the environment on psychological birth trauma: A qualitative study
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
How to Cite
Taghizadeh, Z., Arbabi, M., Kazemnejad, A., Irajpour, A. and Lopez, V. (2014), Iranian mothers' perceptions of the impact of the environment on psychological birth trauma: A qualitative study. International Journal of Nursing Practice. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12286
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.