Application of the triage assessment system for psychological assessment for pregnant women with a deadly fetal abnormality
Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 102–106, February 2015
How to Cite
Yu, X.-y., Hu, Y., Li, Y.-c. and Feng, S.-w. (2015), Application of the triage assessment system for psychological assessment for pregnant women with a deadly fetal abnormality. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 102–106. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12293
- Issue published online: 13 JAN 2015
- Article first published online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- education scientific research foundation project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y200804076
- medicine scientific research foundation project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009A130
- Zhe Jiang Provincial medical platform backbone talents program. Grant Number: 2013RCA017
- 1World Health Organization. Neonatal and perinatal mortality: Country, regional and global estimates, 2006.
- 5Application of nurse-administered psychological assessment scale for patients early after trauma in the wounded after earthquake. Journal of Shanghai Jiaotong University(Medical Science) 2008; 1383–1385., , .
- 6Application of the triage assessment system for a rapid assessment of mental health of the referral wounded and their family members in Wenchuan earthquake. Chinese Journal of Preventive Medicine 2008; 11: 798–801., , , , , .
- 8The impact of event scale-revised. In: Wilson JP, Keane TM (eds). Assessing Psychological Trauma and PSTD. New York: Guilford Press, 1997; P399–P411., .