Application of the triage assessment system for psychological assessment for pregnant women with a deadly fetal abnormality
Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 1, pages 102–106, February 2015
How to Cite
Yu, X.-y., Hu, Y., Li, Y.-c. and Feng, S.-w. (2015), Application of the triage assessment system for psychological assessment for pregnant women with a deadly fetal abnormality. International Journal of Nursing Practice, 21: 102–106. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12293
- Issue online: 13 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 24 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: AUG 2013
- education scientific research foundation project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: Y200804076
- medicine scientific research foundation project of Zhejiang Province. Grant Number: 2009A130
- Zhe Jiang Provincial medical platform backbone talents program. Grant Number: 2013RCA017
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.