Profiling nurses' job satisfaction, acculturation, work environment, stress, cultural values and coping abilities: A cluster analysis
Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
How to Cite
Goh, Y.-S., Lee, A., Chan, S. W.-C. and Chan, M. F. (2014), Profiling nurses' job satisfaction, acculturation, work environment, stress, cultural values and coping abilities: A cluster analysis. International Journal of Nursing Practice. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12318
- Article first published online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: NOV 2013
- Ministry of Health, Singapore. Grant Number: R-545-000-041–290
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.