P-C Lin and Y-M Wang contributed equally to this paper.
A nurse–family partnership intervention to increase the self-efficacy of family caregivers and reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infection in catheterized patients†
Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
Volume 21, Issue 6, pages 771–779, December 2015
How to Cite
2015) A nurse–family partnership intervention to increase the self-efficacy of family caregivers and reduce catheter-associated urinary tract infection in catheterized patients. Int J Nurs Pract, 21: 771–779. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12319., , , and (
Contribution: K-CL, Y-FCC, P-CL contributed to the study design, whereas K-CL and Y-MW contributed to the data collection and data analysis, and K-CL and P-CL prepared themanuscript.
- Issue online: 3 DEC 2015
- Version of Record online: 22 APR 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: OCT 2013
- Taipei Medical University—Taipei Medical University Hospital, Taiwan, ROC. Grant Number: 98TMU-TMUH-06-1
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.