Journal of Nursing Interventions
Factors influencing decision-making role preferences: A qualitative study of Malaysian patients with type 2 diabetes during insulin initiation
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
© 2014 Wiley Publishing Asia Pty Ltd
International Journal of Nursing Practice
How to Cite
Lee, Y. K., Low, W. Y., Lee, P. Y. and Ng, C. J. (2014), Factors influencing decision-making role preferences: A qualitative study of Malaysian patients with type 2 diabetes during insulin initiation. International Journal of Nursing Practice. doi: 10.1111/ijn.12355
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: APR 2014
- University of Malaya Research Grant. Grant Number: UMRG 236/10HTM
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.