A high birth weight is associated with increased risk of type 2 diabetes and obesity
Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
© 2014 The Authors. Pediatric Obesity © 2014 World Obesity
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 77–83, April 2015
How to Cite
Johnsson, I. W., Haglund, B., Ahlsson, F. and Gustafsson, J. (2015), A high birth weight is associated with increased risk of type 2 diabetes and obesity. Pediatric Obesity, 10: 77–83. doi: 10.1111/ijpo.230
- Issue online: 16 MAR 2015
- Version of Record online: 11 JUN 2014
- Manuscript Accepted: 24 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Revised: 17 MAR 2014
- Manuscript Received: 6 MAY 2013
- Gillberg Foundation
- Swedish Society for Medical Research
- Novo Nordisk Scandinavia AB
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.