Impact of clinical pharmacy services on stress ulcer prophylaxis prescribing and related cost in patients with renal insufficiency
Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IJPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 263–269, August 2013
How to Cite
Mousavi, M., Dashti-Khavidaki, S., Khalili, H., Farshchi, A. and Gatmiri, M. (2013), Impact of clinical pharmacy services on stress ulcer prophylaxis prescribing and related cost in patients with renal insufficiency. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 21: 263–269. doi: 10.1111/ijpp.12005
- Issue published online: 10 JUL 2013
- Article first published online: 9 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 JAN 2012
- Tehran University of Medical Sciences. Grant Number: 11924
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.