Implementation of clinical pharmacy services at a university hospital in Jordan
Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. IJPP © 2012 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 21, Issue 5, pages 337–340, October 2013
How to Cite
Al-azzam, S. I., Shara, M., Alzoubi, K. H., Almahasneh, F. A. and Iflaifel, M. H. (2013), Implementation of clinical pharmacy services at a university hospital in Jordan. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 21: 337–340. doi: 10.1111/ijpp.12009
- Issue online: 5 SEP 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 8 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 29 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.