An exploratory study demonstrating the diagnostic ability of healthcare professionals in primary care using online case studies for common skin conditions
Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 119–124, April 2014
How to Cite
Tucker, R., Patel, M., Layton, A. L. and Walton, S. (2014), An exploratory study demonstrating the diagnostic ability of healthcare professionals in primary care using online case studies for common skin conditions. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 22: 119–124. doi: 10.1111/ijpp.12045
- Issue online: 9 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 5 JUN 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 23 APR 2013
- Manuscript Received: 31 OCT 2012
- National Pharmaceutical Association
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.