Filling the gaps: opportunities for community pharmacies to help increase healthcare access for young people in New Zealand
Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
© 2013 Royal Pharmaceutical Society
International Journal of Pharmacy Practice
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 169–177, June 2014
How to Cite
Horsfield, E., Sheridan, J., Kelly, F., Robinson, E., Clark, T. and Ameratunga, S. (2014), Filling the gaps: opportunities for community pharmacies to help increase healthcare access for young people in New Zealand. International Journal of Pharmacy Practice, 22: 169–177. doi: 10.1111/ijpp.12059
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2014
- Article first published online: 15 AUG 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 JUL 2013
- Manuscript Received: 12 JUN 2012
- Health Research Council of New Zealand. Grant Number: 05/216
- Department of Labour, Families Commission, Accident Compensation Corporation of New Zealand, Sport and Recreation New Zealand
- Alcohol Advisory Council of New Zealand
- Ministries of Youth Development, Justice, Health and Te Puni Kokiri
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.