Conflict of interest: None declared.
Stroke incidence and 30-day and six-month case fatality rates in Udine, Italy: a population-based prospective study
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 100–105, October 2013
How to Cite
Janes, F., Gigli, G. L., D'Anna, L., Cancelli, I., Perelli, A., Canal, G., Russo, V., Zanchettin, B. and Valente, M. (2013), Stroke incidence and 30-day and six-month case fatality rates in Udine, Italy: a population-based prospective study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 100–105. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12000
Funding: The study has been made possible, thanks to a grant of the Italian Ministry of Health (PRF 18-06).
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: PRF 18-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.