Conflict of interest: None declared.
Stroke incidence and 30-day and six-month case fatality rates in Udine, Italy: a population-based prospective study
Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 100–105, October 2013
How to Cite
Janes, F., Gigli, G. L., D'Anna, L., Cancelli, I., Perelli, A., Canal, G., Russo, V., Zanchettin, B. and Valente, M. (2013), Stroke incidence and 30-day and six-month case fatality rates in Udine, Italy: a population-based prospective study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 100–105. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12000
Funding: The study has been made possible, thanks to a grant of the Italian Ministry of Health (PRF 18-06).
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 21 MAR 2013
- Italian Ministry of Health. Grant Number: PRF 18-06
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!