Disclosure statement: CPC discloses honoraria from Lundbeck Inc., Servier, and Pfizer. All other authors report no disclosures.
Inflammatory markers and their association with post stroke cognitive decline
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
How to Cite
Narasimhalu, K., Lee, J., Leong, Y.-L., Ma, L., De Silva, D. A., Wong, M.-C., Chang, H.-M. and Chen, C. (2013), Inflammatory markers and their association with post stroke cognitive decline. International Journal of Stroke. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12001
Study funding: This study was funded by the National Medical Research Council (Singapore): 0936/2005 and the Singapore General Hospital Stroke Funds.
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- National Medical Research Council. Grant Number: 0936/2005
- Singapore General Hospital Stroke Funds
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!