Conflict of interest: None declared.
Age- and gender-specific time trend in risk of death of patients admitted with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in the Netherlands
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 90–94, October 2013
How to Cite
Nieuwkamp, D. J., Vaartjes, I., Algra, A., Bots, M. L. and Rinkel, G. J. E. (2013), Age- and gender-specific time trend in risk of death of patients admitted with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage in the Netherlands. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 90–94. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12006
Funding: This study was in part funded by a grant from the Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development (grant number 920-03-299) to DJN and by a grant from the Netherlands Heart Foundation (project ‘Cardiovascular disease in the Netherlands – figures and facts’) to IV.
- Issue online: 22 OCT 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Netherlands Organization for Health Research and Development. Grant Number: 920-03-299
- Netherlands Heart Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!