Conflict of interest: None declared.
Worse stroke outcome in atrial fibrillation is explained by more severe hypoperfusion, infarct growth, and hemorrhagic transformation
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 534–540, June 2015
How to Cite
Tu, H. T. H., Campbell, B. C. V., Christensen, S., Desmond, P. M., De Silva, D. A., Parsons, M. W., Churilov, L., Lansberg, M. G., Mlynash, M., Olivot, J.-M., Straka, M., Bammer, R., Albers, G. W., Donnan, G. A., Davis, S. M. and for the EPITHET-DEFUSE Investigators (2015), Worse stroke outcome in atrial fibrillation is explained by more severe hypoperfusion, infarct growth, and hemorrhagic transformation. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 534–540. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12007
- Issue published online: 14 MAY 2015
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 6 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 24 JUL 2012
- National Health and Medical Research Council of Australia (NHMRC)
- National Stroke Foundation (NSF)
- National Heart Foundation of Australia (NHF). Grant Number: K24 NS044848
- National Institutes of Health (NIH). Grant Numbers: RO1 NS39325, K23 NS051372, R01 EB002711
- Royal Melbourne Hospital Neurosciences Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.