Conflicts of interest: Matthias Endres has received grant support from AstraZeneca and Sanofi Aventis, has participated in advisory board meetings of Boehringer Ingelheim, Pfizer, Bristol-Myers Squibb, and Sanofi, and has received honoraria from AstraZeneca, Bayer, Berlin Chemie, Bristol-Myers Squibb, Boehringer Ingelheim, Desitin, Eisei, Ever, Glaxo Smith Kline, MSD, Novartis, Pfizer, Sanofi, Takeda, Trommsdorff. Jochen B. Fiebach has received fees as a board member, consultant, or lecturer from Boehringer Ingelheim, Lundbeck, Siemens, Sygnis, and Synarc. Jens Fiehler has received fees as a consultant or lecture fees from Codman, Covidien, Siemens, and Stryker. Christian Gerloff has received fees as a consultant or lecture fees from Bayer Vital, Boehringer Ingelheim, EBS technologies, Glaxo Smith Kline, Lundbeck, Pfizer, Sanofi Aventis, Silk Road Medical, and UCB. Ivana Galinovic has received lecture fees from Lundbeck. Keith W. Muir has received support for travel to meetings from Boehringer Ingelheim and has received consultancy fees from Codman. Salvador Pedraza has received fees as a board member, consultant, or lecturer from Lundbeck and Synarc. Vincent Thijs has received fees as a steering committee member, consultant, adjudicator, or lecturer from Boehringer Ingelheim,Sygnis, Bayer, Pfizer, Merck, Shire, Medtronic, Abbott, Takeda. Florent Boutitier, Bastian Cheng, Tae-Hee Cho, Martin Ebinger, Norbert Nighoghossian, Leif Østergaard, Josep Puig, Pascal Roy, Claus Z. Simonsen, and Götz Thomalla have no conflicts of interest to report.
A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to test efficacy and safety of magnetic resonance imaging-based thrombolysis in wake-up stroke (WAKE-UP)
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 6, pages 829–836, August 2014
How to Cite
Thomalla, G., Fiebach, J. B., Østergaard, L., Pedraza, S., Thijs, V., Nighoghossian, N., Roy, P., Muir, K. W., Ebinger, M., Cheng, B., Galinovic, I., Cho, T.-H., Puig, J., Boutitie, F., Simonsen, C. Z., Endres, M., Fiehler, J., Gerloff, C. and WAKE-UP investigators (2014), A multicenter, randomized, double-blind, placebo-controlled trial to test efficacy and safety of magnetic resonance imaging-based thrombolysis in wake-up stroke (WAKE-UP). International Journal of Stroke, 9: 829–836. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12011
Funding: WAKE-UP receives funding from the European Union Seventh Framework Programme [FP7/2007–2013] under grant agreement no. 278276 (WAKE-UP).
- Issue online: 17 JUL 2014
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- European Union Seventh Framework Programme. Grant Number: 278276
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!