Funding: NKM was supported by University of Glasgow scholarship and UK's ORS Scholarship. VKS is recipient of the Clinician Scientist Award from National Medical Research Council, Singapore. KRL – No external funding. Others – none.
Postthrombolysis outcomes in acute ischemic stroke patients of Asian race-ethnicity
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 95–99, October 2013
How to Cite
Mishra, N. K., Chan, B. P. L., Teoh, H.-L., Meng, C.-H., Lees, K. R., Chen, C., Sharma, V. K. and for the VISTA collaboration (2013), Postthrombolysis outcomes in acute ischemic stroke patients of Asian race-ethnicity. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 95–99. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12012
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- University of Glasgow scholarship
- UK's ORS Scholarship
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.