Conflict of interest: None declared.
Long-term mortality in patients with coexisting potential causes of ischemic stroke
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 4, pages 541–546, June 2015
How to Cite
Kim, Y. D., Cha, M.-J., Kim, J., Lee, D. H., Lee, H. S., Nam, C. M., Nam, H. S. and Heo, J. H. (2015), Long-term mortality in patients with coexisting potential causes of ischemic stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 541–546. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12013
Funding: This work was supported by a grant from the Korea Health 21 R&D Project, Ministry of Health and Welfare, Korea (A102065, 085136).
- Issue online: 14 MAY 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 MAY 2012
- Ministry of Health and Welfare. Grant Numbers: A102065, 085136
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!