Conflict of interest: Authors Levi, Parsons, Spratt, Evans, Royan, and Russell have clinical roles at the John Hunter TIA/minor stroke acute access clinic.
Referral and triage of patients with transient ischemic attacks to an acute access clinic: risk stratification in an Australian setting
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Special Issue: World Stroke Day Edition 2013
Volume 8, Issue Supplement A100, pages 81–89, October 2013
How to Cite
Magin, P., Lasserson, D., Parsons, M., Spratt, N., Evans, M., Russell, M., Royan, A., Goode, S., McElduff, P. and Levi, C. (2013), Referral and triage of patients with transient ischemic attacks to an acute access clinic: risk stratification in an Australian setting. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 81–89. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12014
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2013
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!