These authors contributed equally to this work.
The China Stroke Secondary Prevention Trial (CSSPT) protocol: a double-blinded, randomized, controlled trial of combined folic acid and B vitamins for secondary prevention of stroke
Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 264–268, February 2015
How to Cite
Liu, X., Shi, M., Xia, F., Han, J., Liu, Z., Wang, B., Yang, F., Li, L., Wu, S., Wang, L., Liu, N., Lv, Y. and Zhao, G. (2015), The China Stroke Secondary Prevention Trial (CSSPT) protocol: a double-blinded, randomized, controlled trial of combined folic acid and B vitamins for secondary prevention of stroke. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 264–268. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12017
Conflict of interest: None declared.
Funding: This trial is funded by the Shaanxi Province Association of Neurology.
Trial registration number: Clinical Trials.gov Identifier: NCT01317849.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 22 MAR 2012
- Shaanxi Province Association of Neurology
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.