Conflict of interest: The authors do not have any conflicts of interest.
The Know Your Numbers (KYN) program 2008 to 2010: impact on knowledge and health promotion behavior among participants
Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 1, pages 110–116, January 2015
How to Cite
Cadilhac, D. A., Kilkenny, M. F., Johnson, R., Wilkinson, B., Amatya, B. and Lalor, E. (2015), The Know Your Numbers (KYN) program 2008 to 2010: impact on knowledge and health promotion behavior among participants. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 110–116. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12018
Dominique Cadilhac is supported by an NHMRC/National Heart Foundation Public Health Research Fellowship (ID 610313).
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2014
- Article first published online: 12 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 19 JAN 2013
- Manuscript Received: 22 OCT 2012
- NHMRC/National Heart Foundation Public Health Research Fellowship (ID 610313)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.