Competing interests: The authors declare that they have no competing interests.
Optimal medical treatment versus carotid endarterectomy: the rationale and design of the Aggressive Medical Treatment Evaluation for Asymptomatic Carotid Artery Stenosis (AMTEC) study
Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 10, Issue 2, pages 269–274, February 2015
How to Cite
Kolos, I., Loukianov, M., Dupik, N., Boytsov, S. and Deev, A. (2015), Optimal medical treatment versus carotid endarterectomy: the rationale and design of the Aggressive Medical Treatment Evaluation for Asymptomatic Carotid Artery Stenosis (AMTEC) study. International Journal of Stroke, 10: 269–274. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12019
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2015
- Version of Record online: 15 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 2 JUL 2012
- Manuscript Received: 9 DEC 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!