Conflicts of interest: None declared.
Cerebral CT perfusion in patients with perimesencephalic and those with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage
Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 183–187, February 2014
How to Cite
Cremers, C. H. P., van der Schaaf, I. C., Dankbaar, J. W., Velthuis, B. K. and Rinkel, G. J. E. (2014), Cerebral CT perfusion in patients with perimesencephalic and those with aneurysmal subarachnoid hemorrhage. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 183–187. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12021
- Issue published online: 20 JAN 2014
- Article first published online: 21 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.