The first two authors contributed equally to this work.
Changes in spleen size in patients with acute ischemic stroke: a pilot observational study
Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
© 2012 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2012 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 8, Issue 2, pages 60–67, February 2013
How to Cite
Sahota, P., Vahidy, F., Nguyen, C., Bui, T.-T., Yang, B., Parsha, K., Garrett, J., Bambhroliya, A., Barreto, A., Grotta, J. C., Aronowski, J., Rahbar, M. H. and Savitz, S. (2013), Changes in spleen size in patients with acute ischemic stroke: a pilot observational study. International Journal of Stroke, 8: 60–67. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12022
Conflict of interest: James C. Grotta is a consultant for Lundbeck. Sean Savitz is a Consultant for KM Pharmaceutical and received honoraria from Kyorin Pharmaceutical.
Funding: This work was made possible in part by funding from Bentsen Stroke Center and Howard Hughes Medical Institute.
- Issue online: 21 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 26 DEC 2012
- Bentsen Stroke Center and Howard Hughes Medical Institute
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!