Conflicts of interest: Nothing to disclose.
Door-to-door survey of cardiovascular health, stroke, and ischemic heart disease in rural coastal Ecuador – the Atahualpa Project: methodology and operational definitions
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 3, pages 367–371, April 2014
How to Cite
Del Brutto, O. H., Peñaherrera, E., Ochoa, E., Santamaría, M., Zambrano, M., Del Brutto, V. J. and Atahualpa Project Investigators (2014), Door-to-door survey of cardiovascular health, stroke, and ischemic heart disease in rural coastal Ecuador – the Atahualpa Project: methodology and operational definitions. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 367–371. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12030
Funding: This study was partially supported by an unrestricted grant from the Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo. The sponsor had no role in the design of the study or in the collection, analysis, and interpretation of data.
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
- Manuscript Accepted: 10 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 JUN 2012
- Universidad de Especialidades Espíritu Santo
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.