Conflict of interest: Nothing to disclose.
Is the rate of cerebral hemorrhages declining among stroke patients in South America?
Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
© 2013 The Authors. International Journal of Stroke © 2013 World Stroke Organization
International Journal of Stroke
Volume 9, Issue 2, pages 207–209, February 2014
How to Cite
Del Brutto, O. H. and Del Brutto, V. J. (2014), Is the rate of cerebral hemorrhages declining among stroke patients in South America?. International Journal of Stroke, 9: 207–209. doi: 10.1111/ijs.12031
- Issue online: 20 JAN 2014
- Version of Record online: 19 MAR 2013
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!